ATP Science has sourced the purest and most excellent quality of creatine to deliver a premium product. You can trust we have sourced from an industry-leading manufacturer. We have used Creapure, which is creatine with no impurities, trace elements or contaminated compounds.
There are many types of creatine in the market, and ATP Science has used the most researched type of creatine, Creatine Monohydrate. This type of creatine has many positive effects and is widely available. Creatine is mostly created in the liver and kidneys, but it’s primarily stored in the muscle tissue. Dietary creatine comes mainly from animal products such as meat, dairy and eggs.
You can find diverse types of creatine for different fitness goals. The creatine used by ATP Science supports exercise performance and strength, which is great for both man and women.
The way creatine works in the body is by increasing muscle contractions when exercising, which will allow you to increase the number of repetitions in a set as well as increase anaerobic exercise capacity. When you combine creatine to a sensible diet and exercise regime, you may be able to train harder for longer. This may then stimulate more muscle growth, which can then result in better strength and size.
When you have Creatine Monohydrate by ATP Science, you may:
- Increase muscle mass. Creatine pulls water into the muscle, which will then aid in muscle size. This is best achieved when on a custom-made diet and exercise plan suitable for your goals.
- Support performance at the gym. You might find yourself doing more repetitions, which lets you train harder for longer for better results.
- Increase in strength as you are providing the body with the nutrients needed to help you lift better.
This supplement is better taken when on a tailored diet and exercise plan for your fitness goals. This product should not replace a balanced diet. When you consume creatine with a protein or carbohydrate source, you may have better absorption and performance benefits.
Each serve of Creatine Monohydrate by ATP Science has:
- 5g of pure creatine monohydrate
- 5g of protein
- 20.3 calories
- Zero fats and carbohydrates
- No gluten, sugar or GMO